Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A, B, C, D......"@EDOTTANSWER CHECK OUT NEWCOMER (EARCRACK)

Introducing: EDott

What's Crack'n People!

You Already know I like to introduce new heat and talent I feel is worth covering (NO BS Allowed) I got wind of this artist threw a twitter friend my girl "Mouna Moussa " "E" you better salute ya Publicist because she did a great job of getting your music in the right places! I always find it motivating when I see someone who truly goes hard for their client and that she does.   Now after observing him I get tons of artists on the daily I liked his sound a lil different then this over south influenced or swagged influenced sound its always good to hear when a artist has his own style. 

I have not yet met this guy or seen him perform but listened to his mixtape on dat piff and liked the production of it as you know I am a serious mixtape vet (R.I.P Justo) and I like how he started it from start to finish (Good Job)  He sounds like Swizz Beats mixed with Ace Hood infused with a lil B.O.B (Nice Combo Right!) anywho the tape bangs with styles from east to west so there is a lil something for everyone with bangers on it like "Snap", "New New", "Above The Rim" (Feat Peedi Crack), ETV etc.. Overall this tape gets the "Official Whistle"  but let me give you a lil history about this cat.

BIO

E Dott aka E.A. is a musical phenom who speaks uniquely with an attitude that is unmatched. E Dott's music is mainstream (urban, versatile, captivating) yet provocative (think educated and enlightened with a flare). You could easily vibe out to his songs in a large, amped club on South Beach or a chill, funky lounge in NYC.

E.A. was born and raised in Tampa, FL where he spent the majority of his life before making a major move up North. His Southern charm and swag, blended with the perfect combination of the qualities mentioned above make him, for lack of better words, cool as hell. E.A. explains, “Growing up with roots in deep, southern culture then being exposed to the original hip hop scene on the Northern East Coast has given me knowledge, confidence, and skills to cross many lines in this world.” E Dott’s mixed the best aspects of two unmatched cultures solidifying his diverse sound and style you hear today.

Just take it from E Dott, “I’m an international guy, an ambassador for hip hop overseas from Germany to Amsterdam to London and beyond.” E.A. is well on his way to international stardom—with performances abroad and in the states reaching NYC down the coast, making his way back to Tampa, Miami, and Duval. His newest mixtape, “Park Legend,” hosted by MTV Hip Hop POV's Amanda Seales, demonstrates all of E Dott’s qualities that make his music magnetic, entertaining, and buzz worthy.

If you aren’t a fan yet, you will be. E Dott’s charisma and flow are contagious, in the booth and on stage. You cannot help but listen and feel his presence. “My future’s so bright, and you’ve only seen one tenth of who I am and what I offer, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

“Money is the gun, knowledge is the key, cuz everybody raps but not everybody reads…"




Music video by E Dott performing Take It Down. Directed/Edited by Bijoux Altamirano. Prod. by David Siskovic.


 
FOLLOW HIM:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/edottanswer
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/thecoolesthigh




 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder