Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Monday, July 16, 2012

COOL V SLEPT ON EXCLUSIVE: FEAT @25THHOURMAN (AMEER) #HEAT



What's Poppin Fams!

What's crack'n people you already know I only support that heat this is a joint I decided to bring back from the vault.  This cat U might have heard me speak about or seen one of video from TommyBoy Recordings or being part of the Heatmakerz group "The Crash Crew" big shout out to "Arsonist", "Carty" , Chris Live & DOX see video below.


Ameer sent me this a minute ago I posted but I still feel you cats slet on it enjoy he killed that Jay Z sample and I love the production on this listen and enjoy!  You Heard The Whistle Official!


Follow Him:
www.AmeerMusic.com
www..twitter.com/25thhourman
www.facebook.com/ameer

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder