Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Saturday, June 5, 2010

COOL V - PRESENTS SLEPT ON DVD "GREEN ZONE" BASED ON A TRUE STORY YOU MUST SEE! (DEEP AND REAL)


What's Crack'n Peoples!

You know ya boy "Cool V" be getting it in with the serious flicks so dig it. I just stumbled across a DVD I purchased but truly slept on. It stars my favorite actor "Matt Damon" which made me notice the cover and since he usually puts out good work plus it was on sale I was like "Why Not?" so I coped it! Dig it, This one one of the best movies I picked up because NOT only did it have a great plot but was based on a true story. This was one of them "Surreal Movies" because the topic was near and dear to me. I know a lot of people who joined the army in the past few years and even met the veterans who just came home from the war as well.

This movies was so real it gave my friend actual way flashbacks. He was so upset he almost kicked my TV (WOW!) his words was exactly and that's the truth! (Screaming at the TV) Now for those of you who didn't get a chance to see this movie I advise that you go to your nearest blockbuster or movie rental place of choice and rent it. This movie was a eye opener like the 1st time I seen "The Matrix", "V for Vendetta" (Which was based on the Bush administration for all you slow cats who didn't get it) or "Enemy Of The State" which uncovers the corruption in the United States Government.

I would love it if ignorance nor racism didn't exist "BUT IT DOES!" we have to stop covering it with a blind eye. This unacceptable behavior should never be tolerated. Just take my words for you and cop this joint and give me feedback.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder