Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Friday, June 4, 2010

COOL V - NO MORE HATERS JUST CONFUSED FANS (SHOUTS TO DJ LOMAXX 4 THE LESSON!)

What's Crack'n!

1st off I'd like to thank my boy "DJ LOMAXX" for schooling me on this I am NOOOOO swagger jacker! I give credit where it's due this all came from a conversation we had recently and where I first heard the "Confused Fans Theory" which he broke down he said I aint got no haters V I just got confused fans! I was like arnold (R.I.P Gary Coleman) Like What You Talking Bout Lomaxx! He replied Dig It Cat Daddy a hater is someone that admires you or wants what you have and isn't that what a fan does? He said they just confused! I was like word that is 100% right so from this day forth I don't have haters "JUST CONFUSED FANS!!!!"


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder