Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Thursday, June 17, 2010

COOL V - PRESENTS CORY GUNS - "FROM THE BARREL OF A GUN" (THIS AT IS HOT!!!!)

What's Crack'n Peoples!

I told you before that "Cory Gunz" was earcrack and it's good to finally see the world realizing what I predicted years ago! (See Older Blogs also www.ThePeoplesChoice.info)for further proof! Any-who this young cannon kills it no matter how you look at it. This kid was destined for greatness the son of "Peter Gunz" nephew to "Lord Tariq" and Godson to "Shaq" this is a True Hip Hop baby!
I love to hear a true MC make it I just pray they don't shelf the boy and I have to say Wayne is making some serious chess moves. If you had any doubt or have any questions as to why he was signed see for yourself why he's Got my official whistle and NEXT!!!!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder