Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

COOL V PRESENTS - THE KID WHO'S GOT NEXT "DIGGY SIMMONS" (CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH!!)

What's Crack'n Peoples!
 
I told you that this little kid was hot and I knew after posting his 1st mixtape that this cat had NEXT! After hearing him flo I got the same goosebumps I did when I 1st heard "Cory Gunz" I knew at least one of Run's offsprings had it in em! I was NOT feeling nor convinced and needless to say disappointed when I 1st heard JoJo Simmons...but after hearing "Diggy" runs name and family legacy now lives on! 

This kids presence reminds me of the same drive, passion and hustle his father conveyed "HUNGRY & SET TO PROVE POINT" ...."I'm The Best!!" I love to see MC's who not only convey confidence but can back it up lyrically.
It's been a couple of moths since I posted his video and mixtape and since then he has inked a deal and has been setting the "most anticipated" list ablaze! 

You heard it here 1st it's Official "DIGGY SIMMONS" gets the whistle you watch!!!! 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder