Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Monday, July 19, 2010

COOL V PRESENTS - RATED NEXT PRODUCER SKYZ


What's Crack'n Peoples!

I'm a beat fanatic and have been every since I heard music since I was little I was beat boxing with my mouth before I knew how to talk (real talk). So as you can see I'm serious about my beats with that said I'd like to introduce to you a hot producer by the name of "SKYZ" this cat is hot he also just signed to the TSUNAMI GROUP INC (Shouts to CJ) who works with some of the hottest artists in the industry. This cat is official how official?

CHECK THE RESUME:

Lil Wayne (Universal) Keri Hilson (Interscope) Gucci Mane (Atlantic/Asylum) G-Unit (Interscope) Charles Hamilton (Interscope) Young Jeezy (Def Jam) Rick Ross (Def Jam) Akon (Konvict Muzik) Shawty Lo (Asylum) Mistah F.A.B (Atlantic) Juelz Santana & Skullgang (DefJam) Nicole Wray (unsigned) Cam'Ron (Asylum) JR Writer (BabyGrande) 40Cal (Golddust) Hell Rell (Babygrande) S.A.S (Eurogang) Juice (Black Wall Street) Cory Gunz (Young Money) French Montana (Cocaine City/Konvict Muzik) Robbie Nova (Konvict Muzik) (unsigned) Uncle Murda (GMG/Rocafella)

Read more: "Here"
Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisisskyzmuzik


To book SKYz or schedule interviews, drops etc contact:

CJ Robinson
President
Tsunami Group Inc


Email-info@tsunamigroupinc.com
Twitter-TheCJRobinson

Company Website-www.tsunamigroupinc.com
Company Blog- www.tsunamigroupblog.com/wordpress//

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder