Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Friday, November 6, 2009

COOL V - PRESENTS NEW ARTIST ON THE RISE INTRODUCING "SHEENA PLAYER" (SHOUTS TO MARGARET & KANARY D & KRISTAL FOR THIS HOT NEW VIDEO!"

"SHEENA PLAYER" THE NEW VOICE OF R&B!

Whats Crack'n Peoples!

Errr now & then you hear or get wind of an artist whose voice supersedes them I'm speaking of artists like Mary J, Aretha Franklin, Faith, Mariah Carey", Angie Stone, Fantasia, Kelly Price,Martha Wash (The List Goes On) where you are absolutely blown away after one note. Sheena is one of those artists. This California native not only sings from the heart but from the soul!! When Sheena sings you feel it no matter where you are or what part of the room you are sitting or standing her voice commands attention.

I remember when my homie Margaret (Thanks for always showing me love I love you sis)Who let me hear her I was mesmerised this woman sent chills down my spine I felt like I was sitting in church and just caught the spirit. (Whew fanning myself haha) but on the real this diva can sing and write. I love to present new talent and after one listen I promise she's gonna be a favorite singer to but don't take my word for it watch the videos below and judge for yourself!
It's Official I have just Blown the whistle!

Ya Boy Boyee
"Cool V"
The Industry Insomniac!

DOWNLOAD "LOVE" RIGHT "HERE"

FOR MORE INFO ON SHEENA SEE BELOW:

www.myspace.com/sheenaplayer
www.youtube.com/sheenaplayer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder