Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Thursday, March 10, 2016

WHAT THE INDUSTRY CAN'T DO ANYMORE - INTRODUCING @TREWARD360 GOOD LOOKING @NEWYORKCITYKEN


What's Poppin Peoples!

My boy @NEWYORKCITYKEN sent me this a coupl of days ago but I was working on charts for #RATEDNEXTRADIONETWORK and I must say it was a pleasant surprise.  I rarely get a track that excites me and makes my ears feel good this Trap/R&B groove reminds you of @Jodeci and if you love their vibe or Drake's this is a no brainer.  This track is .... #OFFICIAL #UHEARDTHEWHISTLE Produced by "JWHITEDIDIT" follow him on social networks Twiiter/Instagram @Treward360 for bookings contact him ckb.etertainment@gmail.com for drops or interviews contact my boy NYCKEN at recordbreakers1@aol.com or hit him up at ( 310) - 229-5313


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder