Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Monday, August 6, 2012

NEW MUSIC - JOJO @JOJOISTHEWAY RETURNS WITH A NEW BANGER CHECK INSIDE (EARCRACK)


Whats Crack'n People!

Hey people what's good you been heard me blow the whistle on this young lady eions ago (Shout Out To Cecelia Parker My Lil Sis for putting me on to her *muah* love ya CeCe) anywho, back to the subject at hand JoJo has been putting out good music for a while since her childhood stardom now in her grown woman days she's still banging out some serious heat.

The track is dope I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did give me feedback #UHeardTheWhistle ~Cool V~

Check more official heat from "JoJo" at her official website: http://www.jojoonline.com/


FOLLOW HER:

Twitter: @JoJoIsTheWay

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder