Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

#MORNINGMOTIVATION DOPE READING - DO NOT LET FEAR OR NEGATIVITY RUN YOUR LIFE BY @WAYNEROYALE (REPOST)



The other day, I was reading a blog online that had this picture talking about life. As soon as I saw it, I was motivated to save it & post it up on my Facebook as a reminder to myself & anyone who would come across it on my page. It was basically talking about taking control of your life. This morning I was sleeping & I admit I was still in bed when I was thinking in my half conscious state. The epiphany that I have came to thinking about the message that picture conveyed as well as some conversations I had with a good friend is that I have lost control of my life.

I mean that I have let fear & negativity take over my life. The fear was the worst thing that anyone can allow themselves to fall victim to is the fear of rejection. I was upset with myself for letting a lot of personal circumstances go down & just allowing them to happen. I’m unhappy with my job & I want to get back into what I love to do (which is writing, blogging, doing radio & being in music & media). The fear of rejection would make me apprehensive about fully embracing my talents, making new social relationships, networking & promoting myself.



I began to doubt myself, my talents, & worst of all my support network & people around me. I lost faith. I’m still grateful that God has blessed me to always see each & everyday but I was not living up to his promise & I was not praying. When I bring religion into this I’m not trying to tell you what you should or should not be worshipping but look into your heart & find the right solution. Losing faith & having doubts are tough things to contend with in this day age with the economy, world events & just a lot of people having a “crab in the barrel” mentality.

So I have to right my wrongs. The loss of faith & doubting needs to stop before it’s too late. Before I lose myself to own worst enemy negative self. Before I lose valuable personal & professional relationships. Have you ever seen that old school Superman movie (Superman 3 I think is the movie scene you want to see) where Superman goes through the same thing? Where dude starts drinking, scream & yelling at ppl & beating the hell out of his alter ego Clark Kent. That’s what I’ve been doing. I probably wouldn’t be too far off saying that we’ve all done it at one point or another.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder