Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NEWS - WHY WE HAVE TO MAKE A CHANGE



What's Crack'n Peoples!

I tried not to watch this video because how emotional I knew it would make me I am raising my nephews and my oldest is the same exact age as "Derrion" (All I could Think Of Is What If This Was My Nephew?)It hurts my heart to see how immune these kids are and how they can easily kill one another. I was almost a victim of hate crimes like this when I was younger and watched my homeboy get his head shot-off at the age of 14. As I write this I'm fighting my emotions because our children have become almost immune to death. (That's Serious)

The reason for this is there are no longer programs that cater to our youth no longer men that will volunteer to be big brothers or alders in our communities. This list goes on... We have to stop ignoring these acts of violence as well as our kids and get more concerned and active in their lives. The one thing we do is just complain sit back and blame but when you point the finger there is four pointed back at You!

Let us NOT forget crazy events like this but use them as a catapult to act against these crimes and get PRO-ACTIVE instead of just mouthy!

I challenge you to make a difference because if you don't I promise tomorrow will get more darker. To get involved join www.oporationwecare.ning.com as well as join the fight in your local community group that fights against these injustices'

Thank You
"Cool V"
The Industry Insomniac!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder