Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Saturday, February 28, 2009

NEW VIDEO - PIMPIN CURLY RETURNS (LOL 50 IS CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!)



50 CENT A.K.A "PIMPIN' CURLY" NEW MIXTAPE COMING SOON!


1. Click Clack Officer Ricky Down - Intro
2. Try Me (Rick Ross Diss)
3. Heartless Monster
4. I Don't Know Officer
5. I'll Be The Shooter (Officer Ross Is Done) feat. Lloyd Bank & Tony Yayo
6. I'll Hurt You (Rick Ross Diss)
7. Shut Your Bloodclot Mouth
8. Play This On The Radio
9. I'm Bout That
10. Not Rich, Still Lying
11. It Don't Bother Me
12. It Could Have Been You feat. R. Kelly
13. Here I Am

Rick Ross aka "Officer Ricky"
14. Kiss My Pinky Ring (50 Cent Diss)
15. Mafia Music
16. Valley Of Death (50 Cent Diss)
17. Career Criminal
18. Yams feat. Triple C's
19. #1 On The Charts
20. Ridin' Thru The Ghetto
21. Ain't I
22. Cry
23. New Money
24. Just Know That
25. Magnificent feat. John Legend



50 IS MOS DEF A CHARACTER YA GOT TO ADMIT THE KID IS FUNNY FOR THIS ONE!

ENJOY!

YA BOY BOYEE
"COOL V"
THE INDUSTRY INSOMNIAC!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder