Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, May 17, 2015

COOL V'S RATED NEXT: UK GRIME HIP-HOP VS US RAP MUSIC


This morning I was watching a BBC 1 Live show on YouTube with Ruff Squad, Tempah T, & others & the thing is I like Grime...UK Grime. I was watching these cats like @TempahT go hard live on the radio & the thing is rap music in the US has become so ignorant, complacent, lethargic & just so controlled by the powers that be that even when you hear radio free styles & see artists at concerts there is lack of excitement. There is still a difference between Hip-Hop and Rap music. I don't love rap music no more. It's like an ex girl or friend with benefit that you can't enjoying being with. So when I say I hate rap I'm not talking about artists such as Nas, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole & etc rhymers that can talk about different topics in their music. UK Grime is the struggle, it's the streets, it's dealing with racism & I can identify. Check out the video I was watching at http://youtu.be/7L5RWT7qxlI & for a full playlist check it out at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmyOhL_whN1bNuy-eH85H1NM7Kvxxgcg1


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder