Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

COOL V - SAYS PLEASE HLPE US FIGHT BREAST CANCER!


This year, I'm going to make my own individual impact on the fight to end breast cancer by participating in the Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure®.

Tens of thousands of people will gather on the National Mall in Washington, DC on June 5, 2010 to take a stand and prove that individuals have the power to change the world.

Without the cures, an estimated 25 million women around the world will be diagnosed with breast cancer – and 10 million could die over the next 25 years.

That's why I'm joining the fight.

I hope that you'll support me.

I've set my personal goal of fundraising to at least $125. If you can, please help out with a donation, no matter the size or amount.

PLEASE help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure!

Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure!

You can give online at either my team page http://bit.ly/FuseBoxRadioRaceForTheCure, GlobalRacefortheCure.org or click the banner above to make a direct donation.

Personally, I've had numerous family members, friends and others who have been affected by Breast Cancer, so this is one of the causes that's very important to me.

Up to 75 percent of the Komen Global Race’s net income stays in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area to fund local screening, treatment and education programs for the medically underserved.

The remaining dollars support the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Global Promise Fund, a program which is dedicated to reaching underserved people in areas where breast cancer mortality rates are the highest.

Every dollar makes a difference:

--$100 could be used to provide one mammogram
--$250 could be used to cover five clinical breast exams
--$500 could be used to provide five diagnostic ultrasounds
--$1000 could be used to provide 10 mammograms

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder