Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Monday, May 17, 2010

COOL V - PRESENTS - NEW HEAT "ADULLESSENCE" - "SORRY" THIS IS EARCRACK!!!!

The homie and League of Ordinary Gentlemen emcee, Adullessence, just hit me with an exclusive record that he wanted to drop. It's been a while since he released the first installment of Life in Surround Sound but he is definitely back with a vengence. Here is a little word from Les' about his new joint, Sorry.

Aight so, I know it's been awhile since I did anything in music but 09 was a crazy year for me. Still I have a few projects cooking and due out sometime this summer. While that's going, I figured I'd hit you with an exclusive from the second part of my mixtape Life in Surround "Dirty Laundry". Here's my joint "Sorry". Enjoy.

"Download & Listen Here"

For Drops Interviews Etc Contact:
Mike Jones
Mike Schpitz aka LoveJones
www.mikeschpitz.com
www.myspace.com/mikeschpitz
www.facebook.com/mikeschpitz
www.twitter.com/mikeschpitz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder