Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Saturday, October 4, 2014

COOL V'S RATED NEXT: THE TOP 10 SMARTPHONES OF 2014




As a society that is always on the go, we just don't use our phones to make calls, text, check & update Facebook & Twitter statuses in between, post pics of what we are eating, what party we are at or concerts or so on & so forth. As with most people, I'll gladly admit that I can't live without my smartphone.

Spending 8 hours & 5 days a week it seems like I'm at work more so than anywhere else. With smartphones capable of so much it's way better to carry a phone in pocket or on my hip as opposed to bringing a laptop with me everywhere I go. Just with this year how a lot of people or actually a total of 9 people & the media going crazy over YouTube videos of the iPhone 6 Plus "Bend Gate" let me just say this no matter what smartphone you own I think it's a bad place to keep any smartphone in your back pocket.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder