Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MARY J BLIGE ON BK NEW COMMERCIAL (I DUNNO MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT THIS ONE)




Whats crack'n my G's I dunno having mixed feelings about this one why we always rapping, singing or dancing for every food commercial?   Mary kills it on the song and I have to admit it's catchy because hell it's been playing in my mind all morning but hell screw it you give me feedback!   I just feel every time they target African Americans in food commercials we always got to be dancing , singing or playing a sport .....or is it just me? Hymmmmmmmm

1 comment:

GamingNotebookReviews said...

Following me and get back links within 30 days its sure.. The date counting when you are start following me

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting and i am expecting you follow me my blog.

I am very much interested in following you....
You got Back Link from My site is http://www.gamingnotebooksreviews.com/.

I would like to know whether you are interested in follow my blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Regards

Gaming Notebooks Reviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder