Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, July 10, 2011

COOL V PRESENTS - I M.A.N.I.F.E.S.T (REMIX 2011) *GURU TRIBUTE* MONDAY MUSIC DOPENESS

Check out official heat "I M.A.N.I.F.E.S.T" a hot remix single from upcoming new artist "MANIFEST" @therealmanifest project that's certified dope a remix of Gangstar's hit single "MANIFEST" but don't worry same Premo production but new ryhme but trust me this is earcrack and well worth a listen to also check out Hot new "PAID IN FULL remix to "Check Out My Melody" By Eric B & Rakim here: Hot new remix to Check Out My Melody for Sunday School Sessions S/O to Juicy Media Group @juicymediagroup feat hot new artists "Manifest" this is def some earcrack for a Sunday School Session Tasnim Hassan Wallace GET SCHOOLED! Can't download yet no worries it's feat on Sunday School Sessions mixed by "DJ FLAWLESS" @djflawlessog S/O to Juicy Media Group for hot new artists "Manifest" this is def some earcrack for a Sunday School Session Manifest aka Tasnim Hassan Wallace GET SCHOOLED!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder