Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, May 7, 2017

WHAT DA FUNK FLEX????



What's Crack'n People's!

I know I haven't posted a blog in a minute been too busy working on that earcrack but my boy @wayneroyale23 has been holding me down nevertheless.  I swear take a small break and all hell breaks loose!  So @FunkmasterFlex went on his Instagram/facebook live to diss the legendary @TupacShakur which in all due respect was not only a bad move for DJs but not a good look for Hip Hop in general.  I have respect for what Funkmaster Flex did as a mixtape DJ before the coonery and bafoonery #Facts but lately he's acting like a DJ no so much and more like a wounded chick #Str8Facts. 

I'm trying to wrap my head #Pause around why this veteran DJ would try to 1st disrespect the dead, second why wait until the man can't speak up for himself to talk?  Flex your a grown ass man and all publicity is NOT good publicity when it devalues the culture of HipHop and sends the wrong message to up-incoming DJs because then they think this fuck boy business is the norm and accepted.  I swear social media has made everyone a gangster! *Exhales*   This is not only cowardly but just in poor taste and to try to drag @LilCease into a beef that ended decades ago is just childish!






As DJs on radio we influence people and set the trends we should never use it as a public platform to are out petty personal differences and my whole thing with this is Flex you pass 40 lead by example #THEEND!  Flex pleaseSTOP trying to instigate beef and just go back to playing music #RealTalk

#Funkmasterflex, #CoolVsRatedNext #Beef #RadioNews #Tupac #Treach #NaughtyByNature #LilCease #Biggie #RadioInterview #HipHopNews #News 







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder