Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Thursday, September 11, 2014

COOL V'S RATED NEXT PRESENTS CHECK OUT RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL'S PEARLS NEGRAS



For those of you who like M.I.A. & groups such as Dead Presidents, Mos Def, & Talib Kweli; imagine combining the sexy appeal of TLC, Allure & a younger teenaged Destiny's Child and you would get the Brazilian girl group Pearls Negras. The young ladies of Pearls Negras are Mariana Alves, Alice Coelho, and Jeni Loyola. I was curious about reading up on the group from a saved link from Rolling Stones that I have saved to my Pocket app. So I figured I'd pull up YouTube & see what they were al about. And needless to say I was impressed.

They rocked it & the young Brazilian ladies had swag. While I do not understand Portugese. The teens make gritty, rattling songs about everything from sweet crushes to life in the slums to political messages aimed at their president. And on the side, they work full time as actresses. Make sure you check them out!






FOLLOW PEARLS NEGRAS

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder