Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Let's Never Forget Remember What Hatred Brings

My heart goes out to all the families victimized but others greed, hatred and selfishness I don't get involved with all the politrix however I knew people that was victimized by this horrible ordeal my prayers are with your families and oth...ers that are victims NOT just for this event but for all these wars we have NO control over today I remember everyone who lost their life fighting for someone else's battles because in the end we are all just cattle and treated the same but I salute you war heroes and all you people trying to Make A Difference in this world! On behalf of Team Rated Next We Salute You! ~Cool V~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder