Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Have you heard Obed Ngwenya- Amar yet? 🤔🤔🤔





You heard the whistle from Africa to the US big shouts to my Do You Be You Records family and my brother Obed Ngwenya this is fire 🔥 bro and #WhistleApproved😉👌🏾 #RNRNApproved📻

Artist: Obed The Magnificent
Track: Amar
Production: Obed The Magnificent
Label: Do You Be You Records
Genre: Soulful House/Afro House

Website: https://doyoubeyourecords.websites.co.in/

I Got Next Now I GOT NEXT NOW! Rated Next Radio Network Rated Next Radio Lisa English - McArthur Vibrations Mag Cool V TV Cool V TV Music Connection Everyone is A Star Music Connection Everyone Is A Star Pink Illuminance RnB Soul Effect Tv Track Packz Digiwaxx Media Virdiko BET Music I LOVE DEEP & SOULFUL HOUSE LDN UK Defected Records Traxsource Lovers GLOBAL DANCE MUSIC COLLECTIVE

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder