Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Monday, February 27, 2023

Is History Repeating Itself? Check out new Deep Soulful House track by Ezel Feliz





Man get ready to blast off🚀 this #MusicMonday🔊 my pick is my boy Ezel Feliz with his new heat♨️🌶️🥵 featuring Rona Ray "History Repeating♻️" this joint takes you to church⛪!! (Check out the teaser video📹 above 👆🏾)

Straight fire🔥 trust me this will make you grab your baby power and hit the dance floors💃🏾🕺🏿 (All my true househeads🏠🎶 will understand the connection 😉👌🏾)

Artist: Ezel feat Rona Ray🎙️
Track: History Repeating
Producer: Ezel🎹🎛️
Label: Bayacou Records
Genre: Soulful House/ Dance
Website: www.bayacou.bandcamp.com
If you're looking to get your music to the masses hot me up today! Also join I GOT NEXT NOW! & Music Connection Everyone is A Star & Rated Next Radio Network Rated Next Radio I Got Next Now Cool V TV Cool V TV pages let's go!!! This is #WhistleApproved😉 #RNRNApproved📻 #plasticvibezapproved🎧

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder