Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Thursday, May 13, 2010

COOL V - PRESENTS "FREINEMIES" (WOW EVERYONE HAS THEM!)

"Frenemy" (alternately spelled "frienemy") is a portmanteau of "friend" and "enemy" which can refer to either an enemy disguised as a friend or to a partner who is simultaneously a competitor and rival.[1] The term is used to describe personal, geopolitical, and commercial relationships both among individuals and groups or institutions. The word has appeared in print as early as 1953

What's Crack'n Peoples!

This has been a topic that has been coming up a lot lately! I have a few and you probably do too because "Every-One" can't be your friend! (Hell even Jesus had one! *See Judah*)Yes I know "V" that's just life but what I really I hate about this generation is it seems we approve of these actions so much that it has now become in style (The Popular Way To Be!)Don't believe me? Just look around you their are books that promote these actions "48 Laws Of Power", The Art Of Deception" (Both best sellers might I add) Etc... It's all around you!! This trend 1st started becoming popular via reality TV shows you know the ones where they are all competing for the same thing but as usual someone out-wit your opponent threw deceiving them or well known ruthless business men. Hell even some of these same people even got their own TV show because they mastered this art so well via MTV or VH1. What's crazy is people supported these actions it all started from movies like Scarface, Carlitos Way, The Devils Advocate, Juice etc... these movies was created to show you what NOT to DO!

But in this world ignorance is KING hell just listen to the music and entertainers that we support these days! No I'm NOT hating just telling the truth. I love all styles of music but even "Wacka Flacka" reinstates the views of this generation(I salute you for being 100% honest my G!) I even heard these artist endorse violence and gang banging have masters degrees and when encountered by the circumstances that they promote wanted nooo parts of it "See here" SMH It's crazy how these cats even have the nerve to even say "I Keep It Real After-Wards!" It's like the bible says what you speak comes into existence and if you are NOT a spiritual person I'll speak your language "What You Put Out Is Exactly What Your Gonna Attract!" See "The Secret" Their even giving out book deals for these actions see "Karrine Steffan's" she is a poster child of these actions so proud of her actions she wrote a part II to this ignorance but since GOD don't like ugly she reaped what she sewed "Here"(FYI I Cried When I Seen This!)what's funny is these same people want you to be remorseful when it happens to them. This is crazy!

Don't we have bigger problems to worry about you shouldn't have to worry about looking at your back in a business relationship if your on the same team or personal one for that matter because the purpose of both unions is to better each others life! These actions have inspired many just go on "WorldStarHipHop" and take your pick. So to conclude this just treat others the way you wanted to be treated and you won't have to worry about watching your back hell I don't cause GOD has mines! I soon learned this as I got older the only problem is some people NEVER LEARN!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder